Saturday 12 December 2009

I’m sweating now, moving slow No time to think, my turn to go (8)

okay so this is kinda just my planner for the day plus anything else i want it to be.
ill probably post every 2-3 days prehaps more prehaps less.
i'll try and make sure this blog does not die :)
but today im not going to town so i need to
  • have a bath
  • do my make-up
  • get dressed (thats ones a biggie) :D
  • scrounge some money off my dad
  • do some homework & revision
  • Charge my ipod for a bit
then im seeing my boyfriend (i do love him :') ♥)
when we meet up i will need to talk to him about stuff
so i'll probably drag him to starbucks and get a hot chocolate and just talk
then i might find my mates down the subway (thats where all the emos and goths and druggies hang out in my town)
so in general today should be good :)

food intake
0 calories so far

No comments:

Post a Comment