Tuesday 15 December 2009

i hate things atm tbh :|

i have given up on boys its official. :/


i mean im still with my boyfriend and i love him with all my heart
but thats the thing, i think hes falling for someone else
and there nothing i can do about it.
im not sure if he's doing it to make me jelous or if he's doing it because i genualy dosent like me anymore, but all i know is that i hate it.
im pretty sure he's appeared offline on facebook on purpose.
idk im just getting the feeling he's avoiding me.
i mean i havent seen him since saturday and considering we usually see eachother every day its kinda starnge
idk i just feel like he's given up on me.
he accused me of being a pig yesterday because i ate an ice cream and that just ripped me to shreds.
plus hes there like "dont do weed its bad for you blah blah blah" while hes there doing speed cause apprently hes "untouchable" or some other bull like that
idk all i know is that tomorrow all im going is taking
  • weed
  • pills
  • speed
  • fags
  • vodka
  • cider

just to make everything that little more bearable :

No comments:

Post a Comment